Inspiration, Solution and Share

Valentine Felt Middle Garland

Do you lot decorate for Valentine's Day?  Even a trivial bit?  I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I needed to add together a trivial romance to my mantle.  Well, off I went downwards a rabbit trail... This pump garland is but as well as hence uncomplicated I couldn't terminate decorating!!!  I fifty-fifty layer ribbons as well as pom-pom garland but to encompass all my bases. :)

I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I  Valentine Felt Heart Garland

In this post, I am going to instruct you lot how to brand this darling pump garland!

I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I  Valentine Felt Heart Garland

Supplies:

I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I  Valentine Felt Heart Garland

First, line the cookie cutters or describe your ain hearts onto paper, line them on to felt as well as cutting out diverse sizes.


I fifty-fifty cutting out an "X" as well as "O"
Lay them all out every bit you lot desire your garland to look.

I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I  Valentine Felt Heart Garland

Now outset stacking them from correct to left inwards the guild you lot desire them to live on on the garland.



Here is a completed stack railroad train for sewing together.




This is the almost uncomplicated part.


Begin sewing a at in i trial trouble downwards the middle, to top third, of each heart


Just maintain feeding them through the machine



This is what your garland volition outset looking like..


I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I  Valentine Felt Heart Garland

Completed garland!


I used to but add together around pinkish flowers hither as well as at that spot until I decided I  Valentine Felt Heart Garland

And voila! There is a completed garland layered amongst my slow diy pom-pom garland as well as a store-bought garland.
  
To come across how I sprinkled Valentine's decor throughout the house:
 HERE

and a fun trivial after-school Valentine political party HERE


Follow Me for Daily Updates as well as Inspiration:

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

XOX,
Emily

*Under the photos are links to products you lot may live on interested inwards purchasing.  I brand a tiny committee off your purchase, but it does non increase the toll for you.  I encourage you lot to buy through your favorite blogger's links.  This is how nosotros earn an income as well as hence that nosotros tin flaming larn out along to render you lot amongst beautiful, character posts.  Thank you!

Tag : lainnya
0 Komentar untuk "Valentine Felt Middle Garland"

Back To Top