Inspiration, Solution and Share

Choosing The Perfect Slim Tree For A Tight Space

Are y'all searching for the perfect tree?  
Not besides big, non besides small, 
not besides short, non besides tall?  
I create got partnered with Tree Classics to convey y'all this gorgeous Kennedy Fir Tree


This is the 7.5' Kennedy Fir Slim Artificial Christmas Tree with color changing LED lights.


The Kennedy Fir Christmas Tree features Tree Classics "Quick Set" lighting system.  This innovative technology automatically connects all string lights within the body of the tree, as well as thus all y'all require to create is popular each department together as well as plug inward the tree!  It took me less than 5 minutes to completely laid this tree up!  I was as well as thus excited, that I immediately called a customer as well as told her well-nigh it.  She had 1 ordered as well as fix inward her entry a few days later!


  
The needlepoint stockings were purchased with each novel baby.  I constitute to a greater extent than or less similar ones HERE.
The brass planter was picked upwardly at an antique store for $20.  To heighten the tree upwardly within the planter, I had a sugariness friend brand me a 16.5" foursquare platform 8" high.  I forgot to create got a photograph of it down inward the planter.  Ugh.  Sorry well-nigh that!
Here is what it looked similar when I received it.


It merely slips downwards into the planter as well as raises the tree upwardly a smidge.

I also added the Merry as well as Bright Vintage Ornament Set to mix with my ain vintage ornaments...


Our delineate solid unit of measurement ornaments are a collection of handmade, a few of both of my grandmother's ornaments, as well as to a greater extent than or less nosotros create got collected through the years.
I purchased my ribbon at a piddling store inward NYC, but constitute to a greater extent than or less similar for you HERE.


When my boys were little, nosotros made this newspaper chain over 2 Christmases.  We role it on our tree every year.  It reminds me of the sweetest memories as well as the tiniest chubby hands with mucilage sticks.


See how existent the branches look?  
They are as well as thus life-like.


My favorite nascency inward bluish as well as white.
This was handed downwards from my mother, but I would buy THIS 1 inward a heartbeat!



See? I create role color inward my home!
My boys were MOST EXCITED well-nigh the color changing selection of LED lights.  They are correct as well as create got won me over!  I dearest the colorful, vintage vibe that the tree is lending to our home.



Remember our Tree Classics Tree from final year? 
You tin give the sack run across to a greater extent than of it HERE!!
This year, I added the Bethlehem Star Tree Topper and Silver Sequin Tree Skirt.  I mean value they actually destination the tree!    

Thank you, Tree Classics, for inviting me to participate inward your 12 Days of Christmas. 


One final await at my vintage Christmas tree...





Merry Christmas, darlings! 
 Your comments are similar a gift... 
I dearest to listen from you!

Here is a peek at final year's Christmas tour...
See to a greater extent than of it HERE!!

Follow for Daily Updates as well as Inspiration:


Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest



XOX,

Emily


* links to products y'all may endure interested inward purchasing are included within this post.   I brand a tiny committee off your purchase, but it does non growth the cost for you.  I encourage y'all to buy through your favorite blogger's links.  This is how nosotros earn an income as well as thus that nosotros tin give the sack overstep along to render y'all with beautiful, character posts.  Thank you!




0 Komentar untuk "Choosing The Perfect Slim Tree For A Tight Space"

Back To Top