Inspiration, Solution and Share

Master Sleeping Accommodation Inspiration

It's most leap in addition to I accept an itch to produce a piffling remodel.  We moved into our habitation most 11 years agone in addition to accept piece of cake redone things every bit fourth dimension in addition to coin accept allowed.  First was the mudroom, thence the kitchen, laundry room, in addition to family room.  One boy's room got an overhaul.  Next came the epitome of the nighttime woodwork inwards the entry, dining, in addition to living room HERE.

Now, it's fourth dimension to tackle the chief bedroom, lady's study, closet, in addition to chief bath.

Here is my favorite Bedroom Inspiration Photo that I accept had saved for years

From the white silk curtains to the white bedding in addition to upholstery... thence soft in addition to serene.

First nosotros volition pack upwards the room, rip upwards the carpet, lacquer the dark-brown woodwork, in addition to pigment the walls.

Then, the fun of decorating begins!

Some of the finishes I accept picked are...







My grandmother's sofa of late reupholstered


my dream carpet



inspired past times this gigantic gilded leaner from Restoration Hardware...

I of late made my ruffled linen bedskirt in addition to coverlet from 48 yards of white linen!  The White Silk for the draperies is on order!!  I've been showing snippets on my Instagram...

Still looking for the perfect chandelier, boob tube armoire, in addition to a few odds in addition to ends!  I can't hold off to larn this political party started!!


Follow for Daily Updates in addition to Inspiration:

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

XOX,
Emily

*Under the photos are links to products y'all may travel interested inwards purchasing.  I brand a tiny committee off your purchase, exactly it does non increase the cost for you.  I encourage y'all to buy through your favorite blogger's links.  This is how nosotros earn an income thence that nosotros tin give notice proceed to render y'all amongst beautiful, character posts.  Thank you!


p.s. I am selling approximately gorgeous custom draperies HERE.  I'd honey to sell them to a skilful home!  Feel gratis to e-mail me an offer! elevengables@gmail.com 


SaveSaveSaveSave
Tag : Bedroom, Remodel
0 Komentar untuk "Master Sleeping Accommodation Inspiration"

Back To Top